Waukegan Park District - Mission/Vision/Values
Our Commitment to You!
The Waukegan Park District is committed to providing parks, facilities and leisure opportunities to our culturally diverse population through the resources of community involvement, dedicated staff and sound management.
An innovative park district that creatively adapts to our evolving community and provides exceptional parks, recreation and cultural arts that benefit all.
• Accountability…We will work to achieve the most effective and efficient use of our financial resources while striving for the best return on the use of our assets.
• Excellence…We will strive for the best in everything we do.
• Integrity…We will practice steadfast adherence to a high moral and ethical code, and we will reliably deliver on what we say we are going to do.
• Service Oriented…We will focus our efforts on our customers and will operate the District based on the needs of the community.
• Working Together…The Board and staff will use a collaborative and cooperative team based approach that results in the best possible decisions for the greater good of the community. We will work WITH one another.
Strategic Plan and Outcomes are available by clicking here.